Tested with a Das Keyboard 5Q on a Windows 10 machine using Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Ubuntu bash command line.
- clear-keyboard.sh - Crush, kill, and destroy all local Q signals. Handy for deleting local signals quickly, since the Signal Center won't allow you to unset those via the "Delete All".
- gradient.sh - Set a color gradient on the keyboard. Defaults to going from red to blue, but accepts arguments.
- qcloud.sh - Check to see if the cloud API is available. If not, make the Q key breathe red.
- curl is used to invoke the Q API
- bc is sometimes used for calculations
- If you have a 50Q, you'll need to change the PID in the script to match
- Fix long-running piping of content to bc
- Fix clearing the spacebar when incorrectly setting a blank zoneId