Droid Module: timezone
Reconfigure the tzdata platform package to set the time zone. For more information on Droid, please see droidphp.com.
The steps involved are:-
- Copy a templated file containing the debconf selections required to configure the tzdata package with the desired time zone.
- Insert the aforementioned selections into the debconf database.
- Remove existing time zone configuration files.
- Execute dpkg-reconfigure.
- The platform is Debian-based.
- The tzdata package is already installed.
Information required by the module
One or more Inventory Hosts, having a
Values for the following variables:-
timezone: area: <string> # for example, "Europe" zone: <string> # for example, "Amsterdam"