A .NET SDK for integrating with the Dropbox API v2.
- .NET Framework 4+
- Windows Store Apps
- Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 Apps
- Silverlight 5.0
To get started with Dropbox.NET, we recommend you add it to your project using NuGet.
Dropbox.Api, run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package Dropbox.Api
Creating an application
You need to create an Dropbox Application to make API requests.
Obtaining an access token
All requests need to be made with an OAuth 2 access token. To get started, once you've created an app, you can go to the app's console and generate an access token for your own Dropbox account.
Several examples can be found in the examples directory:
- SimpleBlogDemo — An ASP.NET MVC application that creates a simple blogging platform, this shows how to upload and download files.
- SimpleBusinessDashboard — An ASP.NET MVC application that creates a simple business dashboard, showcasing the Dropbox Business endpoints.
- SimpleTest — A windows console application that demonstrates basic use of the SDK; this also contains code that connects with OAuth2 using WPF.
- UniversalDemo — A slide show app for both Windows Store and Windows Phone 8.1
You can find out more details in the full documentation for the Dropbox.NET SDK.