Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
See the installation instructions for details, but it's easy:
- macOS Homebrew and Linux Linuxbrew:
brew upgrade ddev
- Linux or macOS via script:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/drud/ddev/master/install_ddev.sh | bash
- Windows: Download the ddev_windows_installer.v1.5.2.exe above.
And anywhere, you can just download the tarball or zipball, untar or unzip it, and place the executable in your path where it belongs.
Key changes in v1.5.2:
- Linuxbrew is our preferred install/upgrade technique on all Linux distributions.
- PHP 7.3 now has php-memcached in web container
- ghostscript added to web container
- php-apcu added to web container, significant performance boost. For Drupal 8
$settings['class_loader_auto_detect'] = FALSE;is added to the settings.ddev.php and it increases performance quite a lot with php-apcu. Thanks to @mglaman for the suggestion in Stack Overflow
- mariadb in db container upgraded from 10.2.15 to 10.2.19-r1
ddev pullnow sport a nice progress bar letting you know how much time you have for coffee. Thanks to @longwave for that!
Commits since v1.5.1
c62cf76 Bump container version numbers to v1.5.2 (#1378)
740caa0 More final v1.5.2 docs (#1377)
3f78f44 Bring in build_tools 2.0 (#1371)
1e35bac Update docs for Linuxbrew (#1376)
263dd48 Solve mariabackup-fails-on-docker-toolbox problem (#1375)
baa15bf Web container maintenance, fixes #1350, fixes #920, fixes #1337 (#1368)
9c0a8ed Documentation updates including for Docker Toolbox, fixes #1271 (#1370)
e559fa0 Use pv to show progress bar during import-db (#1349)
76187c4 Document how to add a beanstalk queue (#1315)
9116c73 Fix Arch Linux docs link (#1366)