Doing mathematics with Python
- Aimed at Mathematicians with little to no Python knowledge.
- All documents are written as Jupyter notebooks.
- Basic Python
- Using Sympy for symbolic mathematics.
- Using Numpy for linear algebra.
- Using Pandas for basic handling of data.
- Using matplotlib for visualisation for visualisation.
Creating the pdfs and tex files:
Create the conda environment from the file:
$ conda env create -f environment.yml
Source the conda environment:
$ conda source pfm
Run the following command:
$ inv main
Testing the notebooks
It is possible to test that the notebooks run:
$ inv test