Repo containing the teaching documents for the Game Theory part of the OR3 module taught at Cardiff University.
This is still a work in progress but this repo might be of interest for two reasons:
- The game theory content itself;
- Some of the scripts I've used to create the teaching materials. I've used a combination of
pythonto routinely obtain the materials in a variety of formats (.pdf, .html and .docx). I wrote a blog post about it here.
You can see all the content at this website (hosted with gh-pages).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. You are free to:
- Share: copy, distribute, and transmit the work,
- Remix: adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
When attributing this work, please include me.