This is the third release candidate of testssl.sh 3.0 to reflect the recent changes. All distributors and others who use it also for production-like environment are encouraged to switch to this branch as 2.9.5 won't be supported anymore once 3.0 has been released: Bug fixing will take place only here.
- add SSLv2 ciphers *total ciphers now being tested for: 370)
- updated client simulation data
- TLS 1.3 improvements
- STARTTLS NNTP support
- STARTTLS XMPP faster and more reliable
- include DH groups (primes) in pfs section
- Fix TCP fragmentation under remaining OS: FreeBSD / Mac OS X
- further bugfixes and clarifications
Please note that if you're using the program for a paid or free public service you need mention where you got this program from.