A distributed render environment for Blender.
Sethlans is designed to be a render farm/network renderer that can work in both local and remote networks utilizing Blender as the rendering backend. It is written in Java 8 and is open source software.
- Cross Platform
- Web based project administration
- Real time project updates
- Discovery of Sethlans nodes on network
- AVI and MP4 animation encoding
- Multi-GPU support on nodes
- AMD GPU Support
- Combined CPU and GPU rendering on a single node
- Blender version selection per project
- User access control. Regular users can see their own projects but not others. Administrators can see all.
A more detailed description of Sethlans features plus a Getting Started Guide are available at Sethlans Docs.