rescepy is a cross-platform Python script for automated ReScene reconstruction.
- Zero user intervention required - entirely automated.
- Grabs the latest srrs from srrdb.com.
- Option to process samples only.
- Simply download, retaining directory structure, and run resce.py (-h for help).
- By default the srr is saved inside the release directory - this can be changed with the '--srr-dir' option.
- It is recommended you run Goober's Awescript with: '--no-srr --no-srs' before processing with rescepy to avoid missing file errors.
- Windows users: ensure all dependencies are included in your PATH.
- Releases determined to be fixes (eg. DiRFiX, SUBFiX, etc.) are skipped.