a cross-platform python2 script for automated srr (rescene) verification and reconstruction.
- fetches srrs from: http://www.srrdb.com
- verifies sfv files and reconstructs rars and samples if required.
- ability to identify and process extracted files (video only).
python2 resce.py [--opts] input1 [input2] ...
windows guide: http://rescene.wikidot.com/rescepy
- for reconstruction of compressed rars it is required that you have run preprardir.py included with pyrescene -- also see --rar-dir option.
- running Goober's awescript with: '--no-srr --no-srs' is recommended before processing with rescepy.
- releases determined to be fixes (eg. DiRFiX, SUBFiX, etc.) are skipped to avoid problems.
- pyrescene must be installed (with setup.py) to allow for the importing of its modules.
windows users: ensure all dependencies are included in your PATH.
had to fork this due to losing access to my original github and email accounts over a year ago.