simple service to test the cloudmailin service for development. will intercept emails and return them to you so you can
curl them locally to your app while developing.
git clone git://github.com/dscape/cloudmailin.git cd cloudmailin npm install node server.js
just point your
cloudmailin account to
http://cloudmailin.no.de. now visit
http://cloudmailin.no.de and follow the instructions.
after subscribing send an email to your
cloudmailin email address and see the curl appear.
everyone is welcome to contribute. patches, bugfixes, new features
- create an issue on github so the community can comment on your idea
- create a new branch
git checkout -b my_branch
- create tests for the changes you made
- make sure you pass both existing and newly inserted tests
- commit your changes
- push to your branch
git push origin my_branch
- create an pull request
git clone git://github.com/cloudmailin/nano.git
- home: http://github.com/dscape/cloudmailin
- bugs: http://github.com/dscape/cloudmailin/issues
(oO)--',- in caos