A jasmine extension to run a jasmine test file in Brackets and see the html jasmine results.
- Find your extensions folder by going to "Help -> Show Extensions Folder"
- Extract the .zip to your Brackets extension directory
- Right click on the jasmine file (a jasmine file is either in a spec/ directory or ends with .spec.js)
- Select Run Jasmine Unit Test from the context menu
- The results will appear in new window
The intended use is when you are writing jasmine unit tests. The extension gives you quick feedback when writing testcases.
For a quick test open the samples directory in the brackets-jasmine extension directory. Right click on each of the sample-fail.spec.js, sample-pass.spec.js, sample.spec.js files. Select "Run Jasmine Unit Test" and you will see the jasmine test report open up in a new window.
The extensions uses the node server to run jasmine-node. The node server uses jasmine-node and xml2js files unmodified. A jasmine unit test is detected by ending with ".spec.js" in the file name or is in specs/ directory.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or issues. Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
03-13-2013 Initial commit