- hg 7 A remote-hg mirror of Mercurial itself. This clone was performed using the remote-hg that was gracelessly killed off by an out-of-control Git contributor (but is still used here): 'git clone hg::ht…
- dsstore 6 A remote-hg mirror of the Perl project to generate .DS_Store files (even on non-MacOSX), based on https://wiki.mozilla.org/DS_Store_File_Format
- fiji 6 Fiji Is Just ImageJ
- javamail 4 A remote-hg mirror of javamail~mercurial
- git-for-windows-sdk 4 An Inno Setup based wrapper around mingw-get (similar to mingw-get-inst) to install a development environment for working on msysGit
Repositories contributed to
- git-for-windows/build-extra 2 Additional files and scripts to help build Git for Windows on MSYS2.
- imagej/imagej-legacy 0 Backwards compatibility with ImageJ 1.x
- imagej/ij1-patcher 1 Introduces extension points into ImageJ 1.x via runtime patching to support (limited) headless operation and ImageJ2's legacy layer.
- scijava/scijava-common 8 A plugin framework and application container with built-in extensibility mechanism.
- imagej/imagej-updater 0 The famous Updater for ImageJ
Contributions in the last year 2,821 total Apr 27, 2014 – Apr 27, 2015
Longest streak 107 days April 27 – August 11
Current streak 8 days April 20 – April 27
- Pushed 2 commits to imagej/ImageJA Apr 21 – Apr 27
- Pushed 5 commits to git-for-windows/build-extra Apr 23 – Apr 27
- Pushed 8 commits to openspim/SPIMAcquisition Apr 21 – Apr 26
- Pushed 10 commits to openspim/openspim-app Apr 24 – Apr 26
- Pushed 7 commits to imagej/imagej-updater Apr 21 – Apr 24
2 Pull Requests
8 Issues reported
- Open #4 Update Picard .dll files
- Closed #115 Update release notes
- Open #1 Consider auto-starting Micro-Manager
- Closed #232 make: INTERNAL: Exiting with 12 jobserver tokens available; should be 15!
- Open #110 Clearly state Git for Windows' governance model
- Open #108 Fix msys2-runtime to respect an overriding HOME
- Open #107 When installing Git for Windows 2.x on top of 1.x, make sure to clean up
- Closed #106 Fix jagged lines in `git remote -v`