Bindings to libespeak (eSpeak) for Crystal
The bindings are complete and documented, but use fails currently for me when it fails to find an audio device.
- Add the dependency to your
dependencies: espeak.cr: github: your-github-user/espeak.cr
require "Speacr" Speacr::Speaker.new.say "something"
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it (https://github.com/your-github-user/espeak.cr/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- D. Scott Boggs - creator and maintainer