An online visualizer for SimBlock.
SimBlock is a blockchain network simulator, whose web site is here.
This visualizer is available from:
You can see the visualization by uploading
output.json via the UPLOAD button.
output.json, one of the SimBlock's output files, is listing occurred events during a simulation.
- If no files have been uploaded yet, this visualizer displays the visualization for the default output file as a demonstration.
- Note: This visualizer supports only the default setting for a list of regions ―
The correspondence of each visible object is as follows:
- Circle: a blockchain node.
- The coordinates (latitude and longitude) are randomly determined around the region of the node.
- The color is associated with the latest block of the node.
- Large circle: a miner of the block corresponding to the color.
- Edge: a propagation from a node to another node at the timestamp.
- The color is associated with the flowing block.
- Bold edge: a propagation just received at the timestamp.
$ yarn install
Compiles and hot-reloads
$ yarn serve
Files for SimBlock
There are the default output files of SimBlock in:
Copyright 2019, Distributed Systems Group
E-mail: dsg-titech at googlegroups.com
v1.1.0 ― 2019-07-09
- Draw each propagation not only at the timestamp of the block reception, but between the transmission and the reception.
v1.0.0 ― 2019-06-27
- Make this repository public.