A Bootstrap 3 starter theme for Concrete5.7+
- Download or clone into the /packages directory of your Concrete5 site
- Log into your site, go to Extend concrete5 and install the package
- Go to Pages and Themes and activate the Bootstrap theme
- This package is meant to be a boilerplate/starter theme. It includes a few styles, but is otherwise default Bootstrap.
- There is an autonav template that will give you the standard Bootstrap navbar component, which is used by default on that block type.
- The package includes Bootstrap's source code and a modified Grunt file. If you make changes to any of the less files in
grunt distfrom that directory to compile. There are additional tasks added to this command and
grunt watchthat will copy the generated css and js files to the correct locations.