Temporary File Logger
Log Temporary Files somewhere else via POST and give them a Time To Live (TTL)
What This Does
- Service that allows you to POST files with a TTL. After a certain time the files go away.
- Basic restful search
- Basic UI
- Client Code
- Review the FileLoggerHost app.config there are several directories. Make sure they are ok.
- Start the FileLoggerHost you can run it interactively or even do blah.exe -install and install it as a service.
- The host will be at http://127.0.0.1/filelogger/ui/
- Upload a file, be sure to fill out the minutes to live.
- To search for files go to http://127.0.0.1/filelogger/ui/search.html