Spotify Web Api Utils
Scrape internet playlists, find cover songs, or write your own app with these utilities.
- Fetch or Create Playlist. Look up a playlist by name, create it if it doesn't exist
- Fetch User Playlist. Look up a playlist by name given a user object
- Fetch Playlist songs Forget about writing your own paging logic and just use this.
- Add Songs to Playlist Again, doing paging manually is annoying. This lets you fire and forget a big array of songs to add.
- Add Unique Songs to Playlist Add only new songs to a playlist and don't duplicate ones already on the playlist.
Get started by creating a Spotify App
Make sure to add a Redirect URL to your app
Create a .env file in the directory you checked it out to and add your client ID/Secret
PORT=8081 CLIENT_ID=yourclientid CLIENT_SECRET=yourclientsecret
Then fire 'er up with
npm start and browse to http://localhost:8081/coverify?playlist=riffs