jskata is SPLITTED in 3 projects
jskata is now splitted. All the parts have been moved to other projects.
Detect the standard time, the daylight saving time for the current time zone at https://github.com/dsimard/timezonedetect
jskata.nofreeze is still in jskata but is not a really interesting project anyway.
Why is it splitted?
- The libraries had no link together
- It was hard to write a clear documentation
- It was hard to understand for the users
- It was hard to contribute
- I didn't know which project was interesting for the users and which I should improve