Documentation is maintained by hand. I guess there’s no better way of doing it.
It is available in the doc subfolder.
There are 4 different namespaces to access jsKata
If you want to access via another namespace :
- No internal dependence : every library can be used independently “as is”.
- No external dependence : don’t depend on external libraries.
- Everything is public : you know what you’re doing
- Avoid objects : use closures
- No unnecessary validation : if something goes wrong, an error will pop
- No error catching : if an error pop, it goes all the way up
- No DOM : jQuery already exists
- No plugins : if a developer wants to add something, he will find a way around
- Write good documentation : document as I code
- Promote : a good library is nothing without users