SnakeMQ is a small cross-platform Python library for easy and reliable communication between hosts.
- pure Python, cross-platform
- automatic reconnect
- keep-alive for idle connections
- reliable delivery - configurable message role and delivery timeout
- persistent/transient queues
- asynchronous - polling
- symmetrical - single TCP connection for duplex communication
- multiple storage options - SQLite, MongoDB, ...
- brokerless - similar philosophy like ZeroMQ
- additional modules - RPC, bandwidth throttling
Tested and working with Python versions: 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, pypy, pypy3
Forum & bugs & issues
- packages at PyPI
Python 3.5 has broken SSL support.