Chidamber and Kemerer Java Metrics
The program ckjm calculates Chidamber and Kemerer object-oriented metrics by processing the bytecode of compiled Java files. The program calculates for each class the following six metrics proposed by Chidamber and Kemerer.
- WMC: Weighted methods per class
- DIT: Depth of Inheritance Tree
- NOC: Number of Children
- CBO: Coupling between object classes
- RFC: Response for a Class
- LCOM: Lack of cohesion in methods
In addition it also calculates for each class
- Ca: Afferent couplings
- NPM: Number of public methods
If you use this tool in your research, please cite the following paper.
Visit the project's home page for more information.