Don't Starve Together
Dockerfile for building a Don't Starve Together dedicated-server image.
This repository provides a
Dockerfile for building the DST:A Dedicated Server
for the online multi-player survival game Don't Starve Together.
- Configuration via ENV variables.
- Customized world generation via
- Mods and custom mod-configuration.
- Connected worlds via sharding.
- Control the server directly on the CLI.
- World-persistence on container destruction.
- Automatic update of game files.
- Automatic update of mod files.
- Sharing game and mod-files between instances.
Do you want to contribute to the project? Check out our contribution guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does Steam take so long to update the game?
It can happen that Steam takes a really long time to update the game. This is a known problem with SteamCMD - sort of a bug. One solution is to install a DNS cache on your system, which was reported to help regarding download speed.
References and Links
- Dedicated Server Discussion (Klei Forums)
- Shards and Migration Portals (Klei Forums)
- Dedicated Server Guide (Wikia)
- Server Console Commands (Wikia)