- Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics and Dunlap Institute, University of Toronto
- Waterloo, Canada
- Joined on
- astrometry.net 76 Astrometry.net -- automatic recognition of astronomical images
- tractor 22 The Tractor: measuring astronomical sources via probabilistic inference
- libkd 4 Kd-tree code from Astrometry.net, with python bindings and i/o to FITS format
- astromalign 2 Astrometric alignment of image stacks
- LearningInference 2 Notes on statistical inference
Repositories contributed to
- legacysurvey/legacypipe 5 Our image reduction pipeline, using the Tractor framework
- legacysurvey/decals-web 0 The code that runs http://legacysurvey.org/viewer -- map-like viewer for astronomical images, especially the Dark Energy Camera Legacy Survey
- legacysurvey/obsbot 0 Script to plan subsequent DECam observations based on current conditions
- tskisner/hpcports 2 Software Build System for High Performance Computing
- legacysurvey/legacysurvey 3 Nikola source files for http://legacysurvey.org.
Contributions in the last year 2,022 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 12 days March 2 – March 13
Current streak 2 days February 8 – February 9
- Pushed 8 commits to legacysurvey/decals-web Feb 3 – Feb 9
- Pushed 40 commits to legacysurvey/obsbot Feb 3 – Feb 6
2 Pull Requests
12 Issues reported
- Open #14 copilot: haven't seen data in N minutes line not showing up?
- Open #13 copilot: by default, read ALL images from the $MOS3_DATA directory
- Open #12 mosbot: should use current sky brightness to set z-band saturation exposure time limit
- Open #11 mosbot: add command-line args to set the beginning pass number and exposure time
- Open #10 mosbot should delete all old scripts from its scriptdir by default
- Open #9 mosbot: tonight.sh should skip exposures that were supposed to happen in the past!
- Open #8 mosbot: tonight.sh and script files should complain loudly if expected datetime is very different than NOW
- Closed #7 copilot & mosbot: use MOS3_DATA environment variable as default rather than "rawdata"
- Open #6 Add interaction buttons -- 'discuss' page a la galaxy zoo
- Open #6 copilot: if fewer than some minimum number of PS1 stars match, bail out (we've failed to find shift)
- Closed #5 copilot MOSAIC: check fits data md5sums and complain loudly if repeats are found!
- Open #4 copilot for Mosaic should output a Mosaic nightlystrategy command-line