A set of bloom filter implementations in pure coffee/javascipt.
Currently three bloom filters are supported:
- sliced bloom filter: a bloom filter that is optimized to minimize false positives.
- strict sliced bloom filter: a sliced bloom filter that forbids you from adding more keys than the filter supports.
- scalable bloom filter: a bloom filter than automatically allocates additional space. It grows, while preserving your target error rate.
- CONCISE bit map: an implementation of the CONCISE bitmap.
- coffee/BloomFilter.coffee - The primary implementation, in coffeescript.
- js/BloomFilter.js - The node.js friendly version (has require statements - this is what you get if you require this via commonJS).
- index.html - a demonstration of the three types of filter.
You can use the 'cake' command to build this project.
- cake test - test against jasmine test cases.
- cake server - run a test server to view index.html (port 3000).