Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Import Sample Data
In order to define mappings and transformation routines sample data need to be imported to d:swarm.
Note: Imports are achieved via file uploads in the alpha release. In future versions you will be able to load sample data via interfaces like OAI-PMH etc.
Use the import function to import sample data:
- Click the tab “Import” (1).
- Click on “Search” or “Choose File” (depending on the browser you use) (2). A dialog box will open.
- Find the file you want to upload (you can upload only one file at a time).
- Note: You can import files of any format. At this stage, however, only CSV, XML and JSON can be processed. File formats will not be validated.
- Click on “Open” to confirm your choice.
- Choose a telling name for the data resource contained in your file (obligatory) and write a short description (optional) (3).
- Finish the upload process by clicking on “Submit” (4).
Having successfully imported the data resource you will be automatically delegated to the tab “Data” in the list “Available for configuration”.