Event Analyser Tool
This project was made for the Social Graphs and Data analysis course at DTU in the Fall semester of 2017.
You can consult the project website in this link.
The main focus of this project was to build a set of tools that facilitate the network analysis and sentiment analysis of any particular twitter event.
For exemplification, this tool was applied to two particular occurings:
- The Sutherland Springs church shooting.
- The 2017 Las Vegas shooting.
- Ahmet Bağlan, MSc Digital Media Engineering
- Duarte O.Carmo, MSc Engineering Management
- Wisse Barkhof, MSc Digital Media Engineering