This is a simple filter that fills the borders of a clip, without changing the clip's dimensions.
fb.FillBorders(clip clip[, int left=0, int right=0, int top=0, int bottom=0, string mode="repeat", int interlaced=0])
- left, right, top, bottom
- Number of pixels to fill on each side. These can be any non-negative numbers, within reason. If they are all 0, the input clip is simply passed through.
- Fills the borders using the outermost line or column.
- Fills the borders by mirroring.
- Fills the borders exactly like the Avisynth filter FillMargins, version 126.96.36.199. This mode is similar to "repeat", except that each pixel at the top and bottom borders is filled with a weighted average of its three neighbours from the previous line.
- A direction "aware" modification of FillMargins. It also works on all four sides.
- Fills the top and bottom borders only with pixels taken from the same field. Possible values are 1 (always on), 0 (always off), and -1 (uses the _FieldBased frame property to decide if interlaced processing should be used or not).
./autogen.sh ./configure make
meson build ninja -C build
The license is WTFPL.