DataDog-SumoLogic Script Integration
A script package to integrate SumoLogic alerts with Datadog.
You need a local SumoLogic collector.
- Generate an API key using your DataDog account.
- Copy this integration package to the machine where the collector resides. We recommend putting it under the same folder where the collector is installed.
- Put the API key created in step 1 inside the
configurations\datadog_params.properties, under the session datadog_apikey. You could also restrict the read permission of this file to owner, if you don't want to expose this key:
chmod go-r configurations\datadog_params.properties
- Setup a script action to use the script
DataDog.bash. Make sure you set the Working Directory as well.
- Tie any SumoLogic alert you want to forward to DataDog to this script action.
Author: Duc Ha (email@example.com)