Right now, we're still developing AI, so some stuff might not work as intended. If so, just submit a ticket and we'll get to it at as soon as possible.
- Grab the attention of visitors and spread the mission of FIRST with a super awesome homepage. Put your photos up front and center for the world to see.
- Showcases take the photos-first thing to a whole new level, enabling you to build gorgeous pages and embark on advertising like only Apple has. Go ahead, brag about your robot or praise your sponsors. Nothing's stopping you.
- What would a WordPress theme be without a blog? We've spent hours crafting perfect typography to make reading as comfortable as possible, ensuring that you can keep old readers as well as you make new ones.
- With its built-in Skin API, AI is incredibly easy to customize to fit your team's branding. Use one of the default skins, or build your own with a config file.
- AI is made to be easily usable on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops alike. Reach everyone, no matter what device they use.
- It's free. Doesn't get any better than that, right?
- And we're adding more stuff as fast as we can. Expect more awesome things coming soon!
Artificial Intelligence officially supports the previous two or three versions of all browsers with a market share greater than 3%, as well as Firefox ESR and Internet Explorer 9.
We have several amazing things coming down the road for AI, including the following:
- Real-time communication app
- Automatic scouting (maybe?)
- Merchandise store
- Social media integration
- Whatever awesome ideas the community can conceive
Got an idea? Open a ticket for it and we'll see about implementing it!
Artificial Intelligence is a WordPress theme; it requires you to have a working installation of WordPress, version 3.9 or later. WordPress has a couple base requirements that almost all webhosts provide; in fact, many hosts provide one-click installations. If you're setting up your install manually, check out the installation guide on the WordPress Codex.
- Download the latest release of Artificial Intelligence to your computer. Make sure to get the distribution release! (big green button)
- In your WordPress install, navigate to Appearance >> Themes. Click "Add Theme," then "Upload Theme."
- Upload Artificial Intelligence to WordPress and activate it.
As AI is hosted on GitHub rather than the WordPress Theme Repo, you will not see available updates by default. A workaround for this is to install the GitHub Updater plugin; you will have to download it from its repo and upload it to your install.
We've got a quick guide for you in the wiki that covers setting up your homepage, blog, navigation menus, widget areas, background, and skin.
For information on the development environment, check out the page in the wiki.