Possum is a keyboard-driven window manager for PalmPC-type devices. (E.g., the Cosmo Communicator, whenever it gains the ability to run Linux.)
Issue tracker: https://github.com/duckinator/possum-wm/issues
Planned features for the first version (if checked, it's been implemented):
- Android-style status bar at the top (time, wifi/mobile data/battery status)
- Apps are always full-screen/maximized.
- Tapping alt will bring up a dock. (Similarly to Android on the
- Assuming the dock will be a separate executable that Possum calls, this is about half implemented.
- Alt+left/right arrow keys to switch windows.
- A configurable equivalent of Android's home button, to open or switch to a specific app.
$ pip3 install possum-wm
This project is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.