Limitless LED Commands
Windows command line appliction for controlling LimitlessLED light bulbs via the Wifi bridge. Currently still a work in progress.
The idea is to build a simple command line application to allow the LimitlessLED light bulbs to be controlled from a windows computer. This would allow for easy batch scripting, and scheduling of commands.
Oh soo many things. These are the high prioriy ones.
- Replicate the remotes
Add all hex codes to BridgeCommands
- Write functions for white led remote buttons
- Write functions for colour led remote buttons
- Add command line arguments for each of the remote buttons
- Add command line option for defining the bridge IP address
- Add command line option for defining the bridge IP port (for people who change it for reasons unknown)
- Move fancy and and user defined functions to seperate class (eg WakeUpCall, and Strobe)
- Move the core functions commands and functions to a DLL so the code can be used in other applications
- Replace the simple switch-case for interperting command line arguements
You want to help? Absolutely.. Just be patient with me and github.