Import album data from iTunes to add a new release on MusicBrainz.
The script adds a button on iTunes album pages which allows you to import that release on MusicBrainz.
This script was originally created by Stars.
I have edited it to add these features:
- Better button style which makes the "Add to MusicBrainz" look good and feel like a part of the iTunes website.
- Multiple artist support - So multiple artists are added separately with the correct join phrase.
- A link to a large sized cover art of the album.
P.S: I use fnd.io to search releases on iTunes. It is a great site, and I wish there were sites like it for other music databases too.
- Remove all those "View in iTunes" buttons
- Resize the artist columns
- Add a check to see if the release is already on MusicBrainz.
Import album data from Amazon to add a new release on MusicBrainz.
The script adds a button on Amazon pages (that contain a music album) which allows you to create a new release from the data present on the page.
The main aim of creating the script is to facilitate the process of adding Hindi albums from Amazon. So the script has mostly been tested on Hindi album pages of Amazon.
Note: I've stopped using this script as I get all the releases I want on iTunes. Expect no updates.
Import album data from T-Series's official website to add a new release on MusicBrainz.
Just like the previous one, this script adds a button on T-Series websites (that contain a music album) which allows you to create a new release from the data present on the page.