Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Call for Testing: ARM Build
As of 2/20/2019, I was able to compile an ARM build.
Testers should check whether launching executables works in these builds, and report back.
PLEASE NOTE: The app may crash because the legacy part only builds for x86 and x64
Fixed Issues / New Features:
Items without a thumbnail now display an icon
Deleting won't require a refresh, and it supports multiple items
AddItem is more reliable
Vastly improved Paste experience
Enable some keyboard accelerators
Files can now launch executables, which opens up the possibility for navigating to the current directory for a powershell shortcut -pictured below [thanks ashikns]
Project code reorganization into a new folder
New consent dialog
Improved visibility of titlebar close, min, max buttons [thanks ATec Solutions]
New path bar for GenericFileBrowser w/validation
Reorder animation for PhotoAlbum layout [thanks ATec Solutions]
Thanks everybody, and have a great day,
- Improved RAM usage and UI responsiveness while loading the items of a large directory
- Added "Delete" (to recycle bin) command and keyboard shortcut
- Redesigned Settings
- Cleaned up code [thanks carlosrfernandez]
- Quick de-selection of DataGrid items when clicking outside the control
- No longer display application picker for opened files [use Open With instead]
- Implement Add Dialog for three basic item types.
- Bug fixes related to Removable Storage and multiple Local Disks visibility
- Split downloads into separate architectures
- Sideload packages below are now Release builds
Have a great day!
- Improved UI of PhotoAlbum Layout
- Implemented Removable Drive Support (they should show up after restarting the app, but still buggy)
- Fixed a bug related to removable drives not being selected in NavigationView after a "History" (forward/backwards) Navigation
- Began exploration of ways to possibly allow execution of legacy apps
Have a great day!
Initial release, so many things don't work. Your feedback is welcome.
This has been tested on x64, but is compiled for ARM and x86 as well.