Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed Windows installer
- Added possibility for adding description to stub
- Show query parameters in UI
- Fixed stub download from UI
- Added the possibility to store your stubs and requests in a MySQL, SQLite or Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Added a way to make responses more dynamic by adding the possibility to use variable handlers (see https://github.com/dukeofharen/httplaceholder/blob/master/docs/RESPONSE.md).
- Added --configJsonLocation parameter for specifying the location to the config.json file yourself.
- Made HttPlaceholder cross-platform (it now runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS).
- Updated scripts to also build binaries for cross platform usage.
- Added storage provider for SQLite.
- Added storage provider for Microsoft SQL Server.
Added several response variable handlers
Dynamic mode: possibility to add variables to responses.
Added connection to MySQL database
Pack HttPlaceholder as dotnet global tool
Upgrade to .NET Core 2.2 and added custom NuGet package for HttPlaceholder
- Added light and dark theme
- Added fancier confirm dialogs
- Added button for downloading stubs as .yml file
- Add / update stub when pressing Ctrl + S
- Fix problem with metadata in stub model
- Added possibility of deleting all stubs (from writable stub source) from within UI
- Don't show logout button if authentication is not required.
- Updated Ducode.Essentials references to NuGet packages.
- Added logout functionality.
- Added another separation character for multiple input files
- Added "Delete stub" button to UI