|Default style||Colorful style|
- Zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.
- Pan around by dragging the background.
- Expand/collapse children of a node by clicking on the circle.
- Txtmap (whitespace indented plaintext)
- Pandoc (limited prototype)
Suggestions for new features are welcome, feel free to open an issue.
How to use
Install the component with NPM:
npm install markmap
Visualizing a markdown text consists of two steps:
- The text is parsed and transformed into a tree representation.
- The tree is rendered.
To run the examples first clone the project and install dependencies:
git clone https://github.com/dundalek/markmap.git cd markmap npm install
In the examples code there are imports like
require('../../lib/somefile'). When using this library in your project you need to change those to
npm start and a browser will open with the example page where you can see how different formats are parsed and displayed. The source code for browser examples is located in examples/browser folder.
Node examples are located in examples/node. You can run the markdown example or others as follows:
cd examples/node node example.markdown.js
- Bump dependencies to fix vulnerabilities
- Breaking change: Moved sources from src to lib. That way there will be no breakage if we happen to introduce babel in the future.
- Added tree diffing heuristic
- Added more code examples
- Fixed link parsing issues
- Breaking change: Changed structure of source files
- Added support for parsing inter file links for markdown
- Updated code examples
The MIT License.