Knapsack 2.0 is a web application platform to allow the user to categorize books in different collections.Users have the ability to recommend books to other Knapsack users in an intuitive manner via a simple and clean interface.
- Product Owner: Andrew Huang
- Scrum Master: Yusuf Modan
- Development Team Members: Melody Lu, Robert Velasco, Rachel Lader
Table of Contents
Key Features :
- Share an individual book with other users of Knapsack
- Create categories of books
- Default category of New York Times Best Sellers
- User Authentication
- Clean and simple UI
- Auto complete feature utilizing Google Books API
Knapsack 2.0 leverages Angular, Express, Node, Postgres, Sequelize, and Heroku technologies.
- Node 4.0.x
- Postgresql 9.4.x
From within the root directory:
View the project roadmap here
See CONTRIBUTING.md for contribution guidelines.