DUNEX Core contains a collection of mostly POSIX compliant core utilities written in D. At current time the implementations are more like the FreeBSD core utilities.
dub build to use dub or
./build.sh to use meson.
Done and Documented with a manpage
- dirname (1dunex)
- uname (this doesn't match Linux, but matches FreeBSD's implementation)
- true / false (i called it "return" and it will work if you name it true, or false).
- cut (extends functionality in useful ways that are substantially better than gnu version).
- nl (missing a weird little feature but should be easy to implement)
- cksum (doesn't work - algorithm isn't standard and implementation isn't correct).
- su (Clipsey is doing that)
- factor (works for up to ulong length things but is a naive implementation that is slower than good implementations)
- See tickets in https://github.com/dunex-project/dunex-core/issues
- Man pages for everything in markdown format
- ... and anything else, see also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unix_commands
- Translations / framework for translations