Duniter (previously uCoin) is a libre software allowing to create a new kind of P2P crypto-currencies based on individuals and Universal Dividend.
Software is still under development, and no production currency using Duniter exists for now.
However, it already exists a testing currency named Ğtest. Want to test it? Two ways.
Add your node to the network
Try Cesium Wallet
Try Sakia Wallet
In the world of crypto-currencies, Sakia Wallet (repository) would be called a SPV client. It is a graphical client connecting to the network. See this tutorial to join in the testing currency with Sakia.
Visit Duniter website: it gathers theoretical informations, FAQ and several useful links. If you want to learn, this is the first place to visit.
Talk about/get involved in Duniter project
If you wish to participate/debate on Duniter, you can:
- visit Duniter Forum
- join XMPP chatroom firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact us directly at email@example.com
Duniter is using modules on different git repositories:
- Crawler: network crawler.
- Prover: handle Proof-of-Work.
- BMA API: Basic Merkled API.
- Keypair: provide the cryptographic keypair.
- WotB: compute Web of Trust.
- Debug: debug tool.
- Web admin: web administration interface (optional).
- Official OpenUDC project website
- Official OpenUDC repository
- Other project trying to implement OpenUDC in python
This software is distributed under GNU AGPLv3.