Duniter (previously uCoin) is a libre software allowing to create a new kind of P2P crypto-currencies based on individuals and Universal Dividend.
Software is still under development, and no production currency using Duniter exists for now.
However, it already exists a testing currency named Test_Net. Want to test it? Two ways.
Add your node to the network
Try Cesium Wallet
Try Sakia Wallet
In the world of crypto-currencies, Sakia Wallet (repository) would be called a SPV client. It is a graphical client connecting to the network. See this tutorial to join in the testing currency with Sakia.
Visit Duniter website: it gathers theoretical informations, FAQ and several useful links. If you want to learn, this is the first place to visit.
Talk about/get involved in Duniter project
If you wish to participate/debate on Duniter, you can:
- visit Duniter Forum
- join XMPP chatroom email@example.com
- join diffusion list https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!forum/ucoin
- contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official OpenUDC project website
- Official OpenUDC repository
- Other project trying to implement OpenUDC in python
This software is distributed under GNU GPLv3.