Duniter (previously uCoin) is a libre software allowing to create a new kind of P2P crypto-currencies based on individuals and Universal Dividend.
However, we are running simultaneously a testing currency.
Add your node to the network
Visit Duniter website: it gathers theoretical informations, FAQ and several useful links. If you want to learn, this is the first place to visit.
Talk about/get involved in Duniter project
If you wish to participate/debate on Duniter, you can:
- visit Duniter Forum
- join XMPP chatroom email@example.com
- contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- subscribe to a mailing list for Duniter node's administrators
Duniter is using modules on different git repositories:
- Currency monit: charts to monitor currency and web of trust state.
- Remuniter: service to remunerate blocks issuers.
- Wot explorer: Web of Trust explorer.
- Official OpenUDC project website
- Official OpenUDC repository
- Other project trying to implement OpenUDC in python
This software is distributed under GNU AGPLv3.