First official release of branch 1.4
Closes 45 tickets. Check the full list for more details.
- Forks are now resolved within half an hour. It could take several hours in version 1.3.
- Sandbox pulling is now more frequent (every 4 hours instead of once a day).
- Revocation is now immediately taken into account.
- The selected newcomer between concurrent newcomers is now random.
- Better port selection with automatic configuration and UPnP.
- Duniter modules have been migrated back into duniter core repository
- wotb module has been upgraded to v0.6.x, with new wot computations
- Fork blocks are now stored on first reception, instead of storing them only on pulling
- Fix a major bug with membership renewal which were causing forks
/wot/requirements-of-pending/URL is now quicker to respond