Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
First official release of branch 1.4
Closes 45 tickets. Check the full list for more details.
- Forks are now resolved within half an hour. It could take several hours in version 1.3.
- Sandbox pulling is now more frequent (every 4 hours instead of once a day).
- Revocation is now immediately taken into account.
- The selected newcomer between concurrent newcomers is now random.
- Better port selection with automatic configuration and UPnP.
- Duniter modules have been migrated back into duniter core repository
- wotb module has been upgraded to v0.6.x, with new wot computations
- Fork blocks are now stored on first reception, instead of storing them only on pulling
- Fix a major bug with membership renewal which were causing forks
/wot/requirements-of-pending/URL is now quicker to respond