Drop-in replacement for UIPickerView with additional features.
If you use DSTPickerView in your app, please drop me a line so that I can add your app here!
- Fully resizable, no 216 pixels maximum size
- Themeable, change the background gradient, the color of the selection bar, enable and disable shine
- Set element distance. Have small elements but many? Increase the padding to make the picker better to touch
- Configure the font and color of individual rows in the picker
- Add images to the picker
- Add custom views to the picker
- Mix em all up
- Provide titles for the components
- No additional images needed, just drop
DSTPickerView.minto your Project and start using it.
- If you already have implemented a
UIPickerViewjust replace it's class name with
DSTPickerViewand you're ready to go.
- Clicking sounds are not 100% identical to the original picker.
- Uses "Magic Number" to access the click sound from iOS, so it may not disable the click sounds even if the user did so in the settings App.
- Not 100% pixel perfect but damn close
- Has not been tested for accessibility
- CEWE FOTOWELT (unreleased)