React SaaS Template
Remains of a SaaS business I once tried to build. Now transformed into a template for building an SaaS/admin application using React + Material-UI.
Node.js 12+ (versions below could work, but are not tested)
sudo apt install nodejs
Windows or macOS:
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/dunky11/react-saas-template cd react-saas-template
Install dependencies, this can take a minute
Start the local server
Your browser should now open and show the app. Otherwise open http://localhost:3000/ in your browser. Editing files will automatically refresh the page.
- Create-React-App - Used to bootstrap the development
- Material-UI - Material Design components
- React-Router - Routing of the app
- Pace - Loading bar at the top
- Emoji-Mart - Picker for the emojis
- React-Dropzone - File drop component for uploads
- Recharts - Charting library I used for the statistics
- Aos - Animations based on viewport
- React-Cropper - Cropper for the image uploads
Things im currently working on
- Improving the reusability of components
- Adding a "update balance" dialog
If you are happy with the state of your website you can run:
npm run build
It will create a folder named build with your compiled project inside. After that copy its content into your webroot and you are ready to go.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.