Password Protected Gravity Forms
Password Protect Gravity Forms on a Per-Form basis
- Gravity Forms must be installed and active
- Upload this Plugin
- Build your form, and create a text field to act as your "password"
- Once saved, go to your form's settings
- Set the password, field ID, and validation message (if desired)
- If using a comma separated list of passwords, you can set the field option "no duplicates" to prevent the same password from being used more than once.
- You can, on the text field, go to Advanced Options and choose "Enable Password Input" to mask what's entered
- Allow multiple passwords to be entered in a comma seperated list
- Initial Plugin Release