- Dresden, Germany
- Joined on
Feb 26, 2009
- python_science_apps 13 Talk on building scientific applications in Python
- frappy 11 Framework for using social service APIs in Python
- syte 6 A really simple but powerful packaged personal site that has social integrations like tumblr, twitter, github, dribbble and instagram.
- pylife 6 Simple python implementation of Conways game of life
- tablib 6 (Work in Progress) A format-agnostic tabular dataset library for Python.
Repositories contributed to
- pluralsight/guides-cms 74 Markdown based CMS with Github repository as persistent storage
- pluralsight/guides 154 Article back-end for Hacker Guides website
- pluralsight/HHPS-Partner-Tutorials 1 Private articles repo
- python-excel/xlwt 513 Library to create spreadsheet files compatible with MS Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 XLS files, on any platform.
- polyglothouston/test 0
2,607 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 38 commits to pluralsight/guides-cms May 19 – May 25
- Pushed 14 commits to pluralsight/guides May 20 – May 25
- Pushed 28 commits to durden/articles May 23
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #58 Updates to "Defensive programming in Python"
- Merged #57 Adityavarshney ruby ruby on rails react vs angular 2 integration with rails
- Merged #79 Webhooks integration
6 Issues reported
- Open #83 Ping an author if their guide is in the draft stage for a long time
- Open #82 Add page to show authors stats on their guides view history
- Open #81 Support adding a branch via github push webhook
- Open #80 Improve display of branched guide
- Open #78 Remove branches when deleting a guide