This is my quick python implementation of Conway's Game of Life.
- Source includes seed_files directory with 400+ initial seed files
- All files came from bitstorm.org's hard work.
- Hard-coded to use python 2.4 and hard-coded python location (I'm using macports to get pygame working with OS 10.6)
- Pygame1.9 (via macports)
- Numeric (via macports)
- Allow board dimensions and scale to be specified via command line.
- Move game classes into separate module to allow for writing simple. simulations without worrying about underlying game code
- Don't force simulation code to know about pygame module
- More colors
- Start/stop buttons on screen
- Unit tests for game code