Elm language plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
This plugin supports Elm 0.18.0. If you need to have different version supported, see this link.
- Parsing the syntax
- Syntax highlighting and color settings page
- Going to declaration
- Highlighting unresolved references
- Code completion
- Brace matching
- Rename refactoring
Formatting is currently not a feature of the plugin, but
elm-format can be used instead. If you don't know how to configure IntelliJ to use
elm-format you can find some information here
Building from sources
- Setup your development environment according to this instruction.
- Clone this repository.
- Open it as a Plugin Project in IntelliJ IDEA (either Community or Ultimate version).
- Make sure you have
- Delete the content of
gendirectory if you have previously generated parser code from another version of the BNF file.
src/main/java/org/elmlang/intellijplugin/Elm.flexfile and generate lexer code (*)
src/main/java/org/elmlang/intellijplugin/Elm.bnffile and generate the parser code - twice, if needed (*)
File -> Project Structureunder
Projekt SDKto the (in Step 1) configured
IntelliJ Platform Plugin SDK, the
Project language levelat least to
Project compiler outputto
- Create a
(*) either from a context menu or by keyboard shortcut ⇧⌘G
If you would like to develop a new feature or fix a bug:
- Please add an issue to Github so that everyone can share his/her opinions and ideas
- Please create a pull request when you finish development
- If you would like to do any change to the parser or a non-trivial change to resolving references, please contact me before.