Releases · durrantlab/protein-vr
ProteinVR 1.0.7 includes many improvements. Some highlights include:
- Added QRCodes to the "Load and Save" and "Leader" popups to make sharing scenes easier.
- Now possible to export ProteinVR scene as 3D models for use in third-party programs such as Blender (gltf, glb, obj, stl, and vrml formats supported).
- Added message to indicate when no VR headset detected.
- Numeric menu items are now sorted numerically.
- Added three new protein representations: trace, ribbon, and tubes.
- Added three new color schemes: B factor, atom index, and secondary structure.
- Added three new colors: pink, iceblue, and lime.
- Added "Simple" environment. It is now the default.
- Added support for additional VR controllers (e.g., Oculus Quest 2).
- Improved PVR support. Now possible to include PVR file in URL.
- ProteinVR now pauses itself when it does not have the focus, to prevent excess consumption of resources when running in the background.
- Now possible to rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Upgraded BabylonJS game engine to v4.2.0.
- Added funding and citation information to the
README.mdfile and in-app help system.
The latest version, online: http://durrantlab.com/pvr