On-Chip Software Development Kit
To use the SDK, you will also need to:
- Obtain a copy of the IAR toolchain - the kickstart addition will not work with the OCSDK
- Have a supported manager and mote and optional programming/debugging tools
- Get the library files. The SmartMesh library is not included in the On-Chip SDK repository, but is made available in your MyAnalog "My Resources" area - please submit the 20-digit key (included with kits) and your full contact information to email@example.com to start the process.
- Read the OCSDK Documentation and the API documentation in the /doc folder
- master: released code, with tags corresponding to releases
- develop: released code with bug fixes and minor improvements applied
- We appreciate contributions! Please issue pull requests based on the develop branch.