NYTimes Rubygem (Work in Progress, not released!)
Unifies NYTimes API under one Ruby roof, so to speak. This gem is an experimentation in Proxy and Delegation patterns in Ruby built during NYTimes Timesopen Hackday.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install nytimes
With the Campaign Finance API, you can retrieve data from United States Federal Election Commission filings.
- Rubygems - rubygems.org/gems/nytimes
- Website - developer.nytimes.com
- Wiki - github.com/dustineichler/ruby-nytimes/wiki
- Twitter - twitter.com/dustineichler
- Issue Tracker github.com/dustineichler/ruby-nytimes/issues
Fork, commit and submit a pull request.
git clone https://github.com/dustineichler/ruby-nytimes