Marija is a data exploration and visualisation tool for (un)structured Elasticsearch data. Using Marija you'll be able to see relations between data of different datasources without any modifications to your data or index.
Currently Marija is being used to identify related spamruns, but can be used for all kind of different data sets.
$ docker pull marija/marija $ vim config-docker.toml # update elasticsearch configuration $ docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -v (pwd)/config-docker.toml:/config/config.toml --name marija marija/marija
Installation from source
If you do not have a working Golang environment setup please follow Golang Installation Guide.
Installation of Marija is easy.
$ go get github.com/dutchcoders/marija $ marija
Installation using Homebrew (macOS)
$ brew tap dutchcoders/homebrew-marija $ brew install marija
[datasource] [datasource.elasticsearch] type="elasticsearch" url="http://127.0.0.1:9200/demo_index" #username= #password= [[logging]] output = "stdout" level = "debug"
- work on multiple servers and indexes at the same time
- different fields can be used as node identifier
- identifiers can be normalized through normalization regular expressions
- each field will have its own icon
- query indexes using elasticsearch queries like your used to do
- histogram view to identify nodes in time
- select and delete nodes
- select related nodes, deselect all but selected nodes
- zoom and move nodes
- navigate through selected data using the tableview
Contribute to Marija
Please follow Marija Contributor's Guide
Copyright and license
Code and documentation copyright 2016-2017 Remco Verhoef.
Code released under the Apache license.