Uses https://github.com/lisksnake/offlineLiskTools for Lisk, https://github.com/tool462/offlineOnzWebsite for Onz and slightly modified versions of https://github.com/lisksnake/offlineLiskTools for Lwf, Oxy and Shift.
Use these tools at your own risk and use it only when you know what you are doing.
- Store the offline-tools on an offline device.
- Create a transaction with the offline tools
- Scan the QR code with the Android app to execute the transaction online. (A compiled apk for Android can be found in OnlineBroadcaster/release.)
- For voting transactions the public keys in _delegate_public_keys.txt and/or the dutch_pool_votes.txt can be used. These files can be found in the folders for the corresponding platforms.
If you like these tools, please consider voting for the Dutch Pool delegates dutch_pool, fnoufnou, kippers, st3v3n, thamar or consider a donation to one of the following addresses.
- OXY: 902564290011692795X
- LWF: 2526916071607963001LWF
- ONZ: ONZfxHuBy5e39nipSZuSgcKhYURE6QkWsK2j
- Shift: 18040765904662116201S
- Lisk: 8890122000260193860L
- BTC: 1NrA8k8wNRwEZj2ooKQEf2fFnF6KqTE32T
More information about Dutch Pool can be found at http://dutchpool.io